Exciting and engaging physical education for homeschooled and online students. Our homeschool days climbing program allows kids to be active, build confidence and strength and socialize with others.
About Homeschool Days
AZ on the Rocks offers homeschoolers and online students a fun and engaging physical education (PE) option. Indoor rock climbing is a great way for homeschooled and online students to stay active, fit, and healthy. Climbing challenges their bodies and requires problem-solving, mental focus, and goal setting. Our homeschool climbing days help students increase their physical activity and develop teamwork and leadership skills. One of the biggest benefits of climbing is an increase in self-confidence. Climbing requires students to make decisions that provide immediate feedback. They can learn how to make better decisions and trust their skill over time. This is an invaluable skill as students move into adulthood.
Climbing is more than a sport, it’s a lifestyle that promotes lots of healthy habits such as good food choices, being aware of your surroundings, and pushing through your mental obstacles. During our homeschool days, we challenge students to push beyond their comfort zone, and they discover that it is not their physical limitations that hold them back but often a mental obstacle. These experiences will help shape your student’s mindset and understand that failure is often the precursor to success.
We encourage you to sign up today. Your homeschooled or online student will make new friendships with other homeschoolers, get in a great workout, and have a blast doing it!
Student participants are actively supervised by AZ on the Rock’s highly skilled and experienced staff members.
$15 Per Student
$25 Per Family
- All visitors (spectators and participants) must have a waiver on file. We ask that these are completed prior to arrival.
- For those under the age of 18, this must be completed by their parent-no exceptions.
- $15 per child or $25 for the entire family.
- Wear comfortable clothing that allows for movement and tight fitting tennis shoes with socks.
- We will have AZR member volunteers avaiulable to offer belay services!
- For parents interested in learning how to belay (hold the ropes), please contact our belay team – click here.
If you are interested in learning more about Homeschool Days please complete the form below and we will be in touch.