Summer Camp 2023
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
Learn more about our 2023 Summer Climbing Training Camp for kids looking to either become climbers or improve their current abilities.
MembershipFor Individuals and Families
Our memberships are all-inclusive. This means your AZR membership provides unlimited access to climbing, a workout area, and much more. As an added bonus we provide member-only hours to help improve your experience.
Members Only Hours:
M – Th 6a to 9p | Fri 1p to 9p
MONTHLY RECURRING MEMBERSHIPS
Being a member at AZ on the Rocks has it’s benefits. Make sure you are getting the most out of your membership by becoming familiar with the current benefits.
Here is the list of current Member Benefits:
- All monthly memberships are recurring, requiring a credit card number on file.
- All memberships are subject to a $10 enrollment fee.
- There are no contracts, memberships can be cancelled at anytime at no charge.
- Memberships can be frozen, with a freeze charge of $10 p/month.
- Member guest passes are automatically applied to Member’s account (guest passes do not accumulate, they expire each month).
- Unlimited admission to the facility-INCLUDING CLIMBING AND ACCESS TO FITNESS AREA.
- Free gear rental.
- Free climbing day pass (2 for individual monthly, 3 for family monthly).
- Members Only hours every Mon-Thur from 6:00a-9:00p, and Fri from 1:00-9:00p (there will be groups, camps, etc. running during theMembers Hours occasionally. You can check the calendar for these exceptions).
- 10% off full price gear items in retail store.
- Discounts on classes, camps, parties, etc.
- Special events for Members only, with give-aways from partner companies.
CHILD, STUDENT and GOVERNMENT DETAILS
- Children under the age of 18 will automatically receive the child rate.
- To receive the Student or Government rate, customer is required to provide approved form of ID once every 6 months. Acceptable forms of ID include:Current transcripts, receipt for tuition for current semester, student ID ONLY IF IT HAS VALID DATES ON IT (student IDs without an expiration date will not be accepted), current pay stub from government employer, ID badge from government employer with valid dates on it.
- Child/Student/Government rate cannot be combined with family rate. Family rate is already a discounted price.
- Government includes: Fire, EMS, Military, Education, Law Enforcement, Federal/State/County/City employees.
FAMILY RATE DETAILS
- Family rate applies to 2 generations living in the same household, i.e. parents and children that still live at home.
- Does not have a number limit, as long as it meets the criteria above.
- Family rate cannot be combined with child/student/government rates. Family rate is already discounted.
- We offer corporate memberships for companies of all sizes.
- We have special membership pricing to cover all company employees.
- Click Here to Sign Up for a Free 7 Day Corporate Membership.
All memberships are subject to a $10 enrollment fee.
(Includes all gear)
Child / Student / Govt
(Per Month, Must Show ID)
Parents & Children in same household