Update: October 18th, 2021
Starting on Monday, October 18, 2021, if you are fully vaccinated (two weeks after your last shot), you will not be required to wear a mask. However, they are still recommended.
If you are not vaccinated, you will still be required to wear a mask at all times.
Now, that all being said, we are not out of the woods yet and we still need your help in minimizing the spread of COVID-19. Please continue to distance, sanitize/wash your hands often, etc.
***IF WE ENCOUNTER ANY ISSUES AND TRANSMISSION IS OCCURRING, WE WILL RE-INSTATE OUR MASK POLICY IMMEDIATELY. ***
STAY SAFE AND CLIMB ON!
Continued COVID Protocols
- Updated October 18, 2021: All un-vaccinated visitors and members will be required to wear masks while at the facility.
- Please respect your fellow climbers and follow these guidelines.
- Handwashing and/or sanitizing upon entry and often during your visit is still required.
- We ask that you continue to be respectful of those around you by maintaining distance, when possible.
- Without a session, we will not have the opportunity to sanitize high touch points every 2.5 hours. However, we will continue to do this throughout the day as the staff and traffic in the facility allow.
- Water fountains will remain off for the time being.
As always, thank you for your continued support by adhering to all current policies.